Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as an Accounting Clerk with Scarborough Toyota!
About Toyota on the Park:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Scarborough Toyota, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
The successful hire will handle all billing and transaction details involved in selling vehicles. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills capable of multi-tasking and problem solving. This is a high-volume, fast-paced position supporting multiple dealerships.
As an Accounting Clerk, a typical day might include the following:
- Post all New and Pre-Owned vehicle deals
- Coordinate month end close with sales managers to ensure deals are received and posted within the month end cut-off
- Reconciliation of the number of deals booked and the gross profit on each deal with the sales managers
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory schedules the finance receivable schedule and the aftermarket sales schedule to ensure all are reconciled prior to month end close
- Monitor the floor plan account to ensure all payments are made within guidelines
- Control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Full-cycle accounting; AP, AR, billing, general ledger, etc
- Post dealer trade deals and journal entries
- Post all new factory-ordered vehicle inventory
- Other accounting administrative duties as required
This job might be right for you if:
- Minimum 1 year of similar work experience within the Automotive Industry
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Highly efficient and extremely organized
- Knowledge and understanding of the overall operation of a retail automotive dealership accounting procedures
- Experience with Automotive Dealership software (Reynolds & Reynolds)
- Knowledge on Excel & MS Office applications
Exceptional oral & written communication skills
Why Should I Apply?
- A Highly Competitive Compensation package
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent