Body Shop Prepper
Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Body Shop Prepper with Scarborough Toyota!
About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As a Body Shop Prepper, a typical day might include the following:
- Surface preparation, vehicle masking, priming and top coating
- Repairing general damage, including cracks and dents
- Repair vehicles with a sense of urgency to avoid waste and rework
- Perform quality repairs
- Responsible for observing safety policies including wearing and using proper safety equipment
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Perform all other duties as assigned
This position might be right for you if:
- A valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Training Programs
- Great team-Oriented atmosphere
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: In person