Body Shop Estimator
Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Body Shop Estimator, part of the Body Shop Department at Scarborough Toyota!
About Scarborough Toyota :
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
As a Body Shop Estimator, a typical day might include the following:
- Write/upload estimates accurately with minimal errors
- Provides courteous assistance and educate customers on collision repair process
- Manage repair process from start to finish - estimate, upload, authorization, parts, appointment, manage repair, quality inspection, delivery, and cash out
- Responsible for observing safety policies including wearing and using proper safety equipment
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Perform all other duties as assigned
This job might be right for you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in body shop/estimating within the Automotive Industry.
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience with Audatex and Mitchell.
- You have experience dealing with all major insurance companies.
- You have a valid G driver’s license.
- You have exceptional communication, time management and organizational skills.
- You pay attention to detail. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
What We Offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Management support
- Training programs
- Great team-oriented atmosphere
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person