Financial Services Manager
Scarborough Toyota is currently looking for an Automotive Financial Services Manager. If you have a passion for customer service and are able to develop strong relationships with your customers by regularly exceeding customer expectations, then you are the right person to join our team.
About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As a Financial Services Manager, your day will include the following:
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanations of aftermarket product and extended warranties
- Provide services to help customers obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases
- Understanding and complying with federal, provincial, corporate and manufacture regulations
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Encourage the development of lasting client-dealership relationships
- Assist Sales staff with negotiation, closing of deals
- Encourage a high level of extended warranty and other protection and accessory plans
- Liaise with Sales, Service and other departments to help facilitate sales
- Provide Sales Team with up to date information on finance and lease programs
- Create and maintain a high level of morale and enthusiasm for our products
- Prepare and document relevant documentation for final delivery
- Perform other duties as required
This position is right for you if:
- You have previous experience as an Automotive Financial Services Manager
- You have experience with the full suite of products offered by First Canadian Financial Group
- You have a passion for customer service. You use your strong communication skills to meet/exceed your sales target and build a rapport with your customers
- You are a motivated individual who will take on new challenges
- You have obtained your OMVIC license in addition to a valid G driver’s license
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.