Licensed Service Technician
Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as an Automotive Licensed Service Technician with Scarborough Toyota!
About the Company:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world-class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with the potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long-lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As an Automotive Licensed Service Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Diagnoses and repairs to shop specifications
- Assisting other mechanic(s) in performing technical activities
- Advise and explain to customers on work performed
- General vehicle conditions and future
- Follow warranty policies and procedures on all warranty work
- Diagnose the cause of the malfunction, utilizing all available resources
This position might be right for you if:
- Must have a valid Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- A valid G class licence with a clean driver's abstract
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Maintain records of maintenance performed, parts and supplies used
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills
- Maintains a safe work area
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefits Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift