About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As a Lot Attendant, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for the safe transportation of all dealership vehicles and clients;
- Automotive detailing
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on lot
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate departments after sales, trade-ins, arrival, etc.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect against deterioration
- Verify vehicle serial numbers for invoices
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of the dealership lot
- Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
This job might be right for you if:
- You have a valid G driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- You can work Monday to Thursdays: 1 pm - 9 pm and Saturdays from 11 am - 6 pm
- You pay attention to detail. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
What We Offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Management support
- Training programs
- Great team-oriented atmosphere
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Class G Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6 (required)
Work Location: In person