Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Lube Technician with Scarborough Toyota!
About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As an Express Lube Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factor standards
- Determine required or recommended repairs based on the inspection of the vehicle
- Perform tire services including but not limited to rotate, replace, mount and balance
- Perform preventative maintenance, including but not limited to oil change, filter service and brake adjustments
- Verify the quality of repairs by conducting test drives and adjusting controls
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by identifying unsafe working conditions
- Performs other duties as required
This position might be right for you if:
- You have a valid G driver’s license
- You have the ability to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
- You pay attention to details. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Great team-oriented atmosphere
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- G Class driving license (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6 (required)
Work Location: In person