Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as an Automotive Sales Manager with Scarborough Toyota!
About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As an Automotive Sales Manager, a typical day might include the following:
● Manage and achieve organizational sales goals by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and
expense controls via the activities and performance of the sales team
● Gross profit development: maintain gross profit averages while attaining sales volume targets. F&I training,
development, and monitoring to ensure minimum product penetrations and margins
● Volume: continuously increase market share against General Motors dealer competitors in the GTA. Focus on
target of being most sales efficient General Motors dealer in Ontario zone and growing new car sales at a faster
rate than the zone average
● Sales process: develop process maps and manage sales consultants to follow a very clear process. Heavy
manager involvement in every customer interaction
● Plan and conduct weekly sales meetings that are planned in advance, contents of which are reviewed at weekly
● Set team and individual sales and customer experience targets
● Analyze data to understand sales performance and trends and reward or correct as necessary, making
● Identifying Key Success Factors of top performing sales people and leveraging them and their skills to develop
training and support for underperforming sales people
● Ensure Direct Reports are leading their teams effectively, are in control, and are delegating to maximize their own
● Training; active daily training for salespeople where contributions fall short of our goals. Must be a strong trainer
● Culture and leadership style: foster and promote a culture of personal participation, contribution, and
accountability. All team members are to “own” their numbers. Recognize contributions that are aligned with our
goals. Positive communication and recognition during every shift
● Appointments and productivity: a key part of our traffic building goals. Ensure sales team are responsible for 50%
of traffic driven to the dealership. Focus on appointments every single shift, measure and monitor by sales
● Used car management: aggressive used car targets. Resourceful in locating product channels outside of auctions
and trade ins
● Appraisals: deliver on appraisal expectations by utilizing vast customer portfolio and service drive. Hold the sales
consultant team accountable to a minimum appraisal standard
● Internet sales process: manage lead handling and produce 50% of total sales volume from internet leads
● Active in customer follow up and active in sales process
This job might be right for you if:
● You have previous experience in an automotive sales management role.
● You have previous automotive sales experience.
● You have obtained your OMVIC certification.
● You have a passion for customer service.
● You use your strong communication skills to develop buyers by building and maintaining rapport with customers.
● You are self-motivated and driven.
● You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of
● Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
● Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
● A monthly car allowance
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will
be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and
aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.