Senior Collision Appraiser
Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Senior Collision Appraiser at Scarborough Toyota!
About Scarborough Toyota:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As a Senior Collision Appraiser, a typical day might include the following:
- Estimating the costs and times for the repair and restoration of each vehicle and parts
- Write/upload the estimate accurately with minimal errors
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during and after the repair by providing information, repair updates, and a high level of service throughout the process
- Manage the repair process from start to finish - estimate, upload, authorization, parts, appointment, manage the repair, quality inspection, delivery, and cash out
- Responsible for observing safety policies including wearing and using proper safety equipment
- Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations
- Perform all other duties as assigned
This job might be right for you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in body shop/estimating within the Automotive Industry
- You have a valid G driver’s license
- You have exceptional communication, time management, and organizational skills
- You have experience dealing with all major insurance companies
- You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure
- You are self-motivated and driven
- You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
What We Offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location