New and Used Vehicle Product Advisor
Canada One Auto Group is looking for Product Advisors for Scarborough Toyota. This dealership is one of the highest volume Toyota dealerships in Ontario, and is rapidly growing. We are looking for pros! Highly motivated, accountable and professional salespeople looking to join a top performing Sales Team.
Perhaps you’re a proven automotive sales professional looking to take their career to the next level? Maybe you have been successful outside of our industry and you’re considering making a move to Automotive?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be with the best, we want to hear from you.
Interested in learning more? Canada One Auto Group and Scarborough Toyota provide a fantastic opportunity to build your career. We offer:
- A competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits plan.
- A forward thinking, analytics based approach to vehicle sales and Automotive Management which provides our Sales Team with a limitless number of leads and opportunities.
- A Management Team with a combined 50+ years of Toyota retail sales experience, in the GTA!!
- We have a proven track record of developing talent in our industry and provide endless opportunities for growth in our dealership and across our network of dealerships.
- One of the largest Toyota Pre-Owned inventories in the GTA
- Also, we’re growing!!!
You might be right for Scarborough Toyota if:
- You’re a high achiever and have a demonstrated track record for success either in your professional career or educational career.
- You’re motivated and committed to developing a strong career in our industry
- You’re teachable and coachable. We have a strong base for learning here and want people that want to learn.
- You’re punctual, reliable and dedicated
- You understand and prioritize positive relationships with customers. Customer Satisfaction is a big part of what we do and everyone on our team needs to be focused in the same way.
You’ll also need to have:
- Previous Sales Experience. Don’t have any? Use your cover letter to express to us why you think you have what it takes.
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s License
- Valid OMVIC sales license or willingness to obtain
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- OMVIC license (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6 (required)
Work Location: In person