Scarborough Toyota is currently looking for a Sales Consultant. If you have a passion for customer service and you are a highly motivated individual, then you are the right person to join our team!
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Scarborough Toyota has become the premier dealership in the Toronto region and has the largest on-site inventory in Canada. At Scarborough Toyota, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As an Experienced Sales Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Performs other duties as required.
This job might be right for you if you have:
- Recommend 1-2 year of direct work experience in a sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- You have obtained your OMVIC certification in addition to a valid driver's license.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Pay on average $800 per vehicle in sales commissions
- In return we expect salespeople to sell a minimum of 15 units as the dealership provide our sales persons with 80 to 100 leads each (or more)
- Managers will help close all of your deals
- Delivery coordinator to deliver your vehicles
- Extremely skilled F&I team with specialization in sub-prime in challenged credit to ensure nearly 100% finance approval rate
- We offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- A monthly car allowances
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 2L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person