What Is CARFAX Canada?
- Canadian vehicle history reporting service founded in 2000
- Created for Canadian consumers, car dealers, and automotive industry
- Provides U.S. Data, including import/export records
- The most comprehensive vehicle history service available to consumers
Who Uses CARFAX Canada?
- Thousands of Canadian car dealers every month
- Major car manufacturers and finance companies
- Insurance companies
- Auto auctions and dealer associations
- Provincial departments and ministries of transportation
- Law enforcement
What's So Special About a CARFAX Report
- CARFAX Canada is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles from right across Canada and guarantees the results. CARFAX Canada is connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records.
- CARFAX Canada is electronically connected on a real-time ("live") basis to its data sources. This means that the data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically, leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- CARFAX Canada is the only vehicle history report available in English and French
- CARFAX Canada is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through their live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, CARFAX Canada provides data from Canada's private insurance industry along with the public insurer in Saskatchewan. CARFAX Canada also has a product ("Verified BC") that instantaneously searches the database of the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC).
- In addition to all of the above, CARFAX Canada reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S.-based vehicle history services, Experian Automotive. Through their live connection to Experian's 2 billion+ record database, all CARFAX Canada reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S.-based vehicle history services, including a Lemon Search.
What Does It Mean To You?
Simply put, CARFAX Canada supplies the most comprehensive vehicle history report available to Canadian consumers. The fact that the vehicle you are interested in comes with a CARFAX Canada report means that you can be confident in the integrity of both the vehicle and Scarborough Toyota, thereby allowing you to buy with confidence.
How Can I Get a CARFAX Canada Report?
Because of the fact that the CARFAX Canada report may show Lien information with an individual's name on it, we respect that individual's privacy and do not provide live online for our vehicles. Please contact our sales team at 780-410-4465 with the stock number of the vehicle you are interested in and they will provide the report.