Rewards Program Rules and Regulations
SCARBOROUGH TOYOTA REWARDS DOLLARS
Program Guidelines - Rules and regulations:
- Member agrees to be bound by program rules and conditions
- Auto rewards are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at Scarborough Toyota.
- Rewards dollars are accumulated based on 4% of the total dollars spent, before taxes, on labour and parts in the service department. Warranty repairs do not apply and internal work
- Customer reward dollars can be redeemed in the service, new or pre-owned car departments.
- Upon joining, a welcome bonus of 300 reward dollars will be provided to each customer. The 300 welcome bonus rewards dollars can only be used in the new and used car departments towards the purchase of a new or used vehicle.
- The maximum redemption allowed in the new and used car department is $600. This must be disclosed prior to any negotiations on the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle.
- Point accumulation is tracked by Customer First Services. Points are updated within 7 business days of purchase.
- Rewards dollars can only be redeemed by the owner of the account as registered in our system when it pertains to the redemption of rewards dollars in the new or used vehicle departments. When redeeming rewards dollars towards a vehicle purchase, members must be present and have proper identification. Points may not be redeemed on a lease buyout.
- Rewards dollars may be transferred to immediate family members (i.e. father, mother, spouse, or children residing at the same address as the member accumulating the rewards dollars) when in pertains to redemption of rewards dollars in the service, or parts departments against the vehicle for which the account is registered.
- Rewards dollars can only be redeemed at our location by Scarborough Toyota staff.
- Rewards dollars have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Rewards points may not be transferred from account to account.
- Participation in this program is offered at the sole discretion of Scarborough Toyota and may be terminated at any time without prior written notice.
- All members must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Our dealership reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) from participation, if in our judgment any member violates the rules and regulations governing this program. Disqualification may result in termination of an individuals program participation and/or accumulated points.
- In order to continue participation in the program past the first 12 months, the participant must have a minimum of 1 transaction in any consecutive 12 month period following the initial 12 months term. Failure to make a qualified transaction within any 12 month period will cause the membership to expire and accumulated rewards dollars to be forfeited.
- Accumulated rewards dollars may not be bartered, brokered or sold. Rewards dollars may not transferred upon death or domestic matters.
- Determination of income tax liability related to the participation in this program is the sole responsibility of the participating member. Neither the program nor Scarborough Toyota make any representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the participating member as a result of the crediting ,transfer, use, redemption or disposition of program earnings.
- Our dealership and program administrators reserve the right to change the program rules at any time without prior notice.
- Auto rewards cannot be redeemed by employees or in conjunction with an employee purchase plan.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrollment.
- Cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount.
- All body shop repairs and or services are excluded.