Your Safety Is First
Your safety comes first. We are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe at all times, and even more so today as we face the COVID19 pandemic together. We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- Eliminating all physical contact including hand shaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- Provide masks and hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.
If we have the vehicle you want, you can put a deposit on the vehicle to secure it from home.
For service, we offer a free shuttle service for our Service Department so that you can wait for your vehicle being serviced from the comfort of your own home (again, with your vehicle well-sanitized between trips). We will also be happy to take you home in a private shuttle or a Taxi if you prefer to ride alone.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff have all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people too and know that we are all fighting this together.